We are taking a holiday!
From 3 pm on Christmas Eve to 9 am on Monday, January 4th 2021, we will be on our Christmas holliers!
As postal services don’t resume properly until then, it’s the perfect time for us to finally take a break. You can read about the last postal dates for Christmas on this post.
How This Affects You
- You will still be able to place orders on our website, but they will not be dispatched until 04/01/21.
- Click & collect will be unavailable until we return 04/01/21.
- Our social media channels, email & WhatsApp will remain active, but we will be slower than normal to respond.
- Our telephones will go straight to voice mail, advising you to contact us by email or WhatsApp
What We Will Be Doing
We’re gonna use this time off to:
- Eat all the good choccies from the selection boxes
- Drink even more copious amounts of tea
- Watch Indiana Jones, on TV even though we have the box sets.
- And hopefully, just hopefully play Cyberpunk 2077 if it ever gets released!
Thank you all so much for buying from us, leaving us reviews, telling your friends and family about us & for being ever so epic!
You probably hear this a lot, but every sale, every mention, every contact you make with us, keeps the business going & in turn lets us continue to do what we love & not have to go back to the world of Banking.
Your support means that we can continue to employ local people, artists and suppliers and helps fund the local & Irish economy.
Hopefully, we can get back to seeing you in person at cons soon, but until then, have a fantastic Christmas!