We are taking a holiday!
From 3 pm on Christmas Eve to 9 am on Tuesday, January 4th 2022, we will be on our Christmas holliers!
As postal services don’t resume properly until then, it’s the perfect time for us to finally take a break. You can read about the last postal dates for Christmas on this post.
How This Affects You
- You will still be able to place orders on our website, but they will not be dispatched until 04/01/22.
- Click & collect will be unavailable until we return 04/01/22.
- Our social media channels, email & WhatsApp will remain active, but we will be slower than normal to respond.
- Our telephones will go straight to voice mail, advising you to contact us by email or WhatsApp
What We Will Be Doing
We’re gonna use this time off to:
- Eat all the good choccies from the selection boxes
- Drink even more copious amounts of tea
- Watch stupidly awesome Christmas movies like Grumpy Cat, Krampus & Indiana Jones, on TV even though we have the box sets.
- And after a long, long wait, play the heck outta Halo Infinite!
Thank you all so much for buying from us, leaving us reviews, telling your friends and family about us & for being ever so epic!
You probably hear this a lot, but every sale, every mention, every contact you make with us, keeps the business going & in turn lets us continue to do what we love & not have to go back to the world of Banking.
Your support means that we can continue to employ local people, artists and suppliers and help fund the local & Irish economy.
Hopefully, we can get back to seeing you in person at cons soon, but until then, have a fantastic Christmas!