ETA: March 2019
Funko Pop Movies Little Shop of Horrors Audrey II
The “Mean Green Mother from Outer Space” has returned. It takes the form of the Funko Pop Movies Little Shop of Horrors Audrey II.
Based on the 1984 musical, Little Shop of Horrors tells the story of a killer Venus Flytrap named Audrey II. An unusual plant, Audrey II changes the fortunes of its owner Seymour when he puts it on display in the window of failing flower shop. Audrey 2 starts dying, Seymour tries everything, however, when he cuts his finger, he realises that it needs human blood to survive. As Audrey grows bigger, it starts to talk, sing and demand more blood. So much so Growing bigger and stronger, the plant starts talking and singing. It demands more blood than Seymour can give. Will Seymour murder people for Audrey II in exchange for fame and fortune?
The Audrey II Funko Pop stands 3.5 inches tall and is ready to take over your Funko Pop collection. Be sure to add this potted menace to your cart today.
Click here to view other figures in our Funko range.
WHAT IS YOUR RETURNS POLICY?
You can return an item if you simply change your mind, if it is an unsuitable gift or if it is damaged or faulty. The item will be refunded once we receive it back. We offer FREE returns to all of our customers.
Simply follow the steps below:
- Items must be returned within 28 days of receiving it from the date of delivery
- Items must be unused and in their original sealed packaging
- Request a refund using this form or use the Messenger icon on the side of the page
- We will need a pick up address, a contact number, a best time for collection and a reason for the return.
- We’ll email you a return shipping label
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM & HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Returns are FREE and easy! Follow the simple steps below:
- Repack the item securely within a box
- Print the return label we emailed you
- Securely attach the label to the box
- Hand the package over to our courier when they arrive to collect it
We will contact you as soon as we receive and process it to advise if the refund or replacement has been approved and the follow on timeframes.
You can view our full Refunds & Returns policy here