Special Order Item
Ghost Rider One:12 Collective Light Up Ghost Rider & Hell Cycle With Sound Action Figure
“Tonight, the guilty shall suffer.”
The Ghost Rider joins the One:12 Collective along with his Hell Cycle – featuring a light-up function, removable flames, and sound feature!
The One:12 Collective Ghost Rider is outfitted in motorcycle gear from head to toe – a black shirt under his leather-like jacket, leather-like pants, motorcycle-riding boots, and gloves. The Spirit of Vengeance comes complete with a light-up head portrait that flickers, achieving a realistic flame effect. Ghost Rider is equipped with his lethal Hellfire Chain that he can hold, as well as a posable, real metal chain.
Capable of moving at incredible speeds and traversing vertical surfaces or water, the Hell Cycle is Ghost Rider’s main mode of transportation. The Hell Cycle features a light-up function that illuminates the removable flame effects and a revving sound feature. Ghost Rider can sit atop the Hell Cycle and hold on to both handles.
Bound to the demon Zarathos, the Ghost Rider craves vengeance against the souls of those who would do harm in the world.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE GHOST RIDER & HELL CYCLE SET FEATURES:
– One:12 Collective body with over 32 points of articulation
– One (1) head portraits
– Hand painted authentic detailing
– Approximately 19 cm tall
– Eight (8) interchangeable hands
– One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
– One (1) pair of holding hands (L&R)
– Two (2) pairs of posing hands (L & R)
– Hand-painted authentic detailing
– Approximately 23 cm in length
Each One:12 Collective Ghost Rider & Hell Cycle Set figure is packaged in a collector-friendly box, designed with collectors in mind.
- 7.5 in / 19 cm tall, Hell Cycle is 9 in / 23 cm long
- Features a Hell Cycle that makes sounds & lights up
- Light-up skull with moveable jaw
- Multiple weapons & hand accessories included
- Officially-licensed Ghost Rider collectible
- Premium cardboard box packaging
Check out our other Mezco Toyz here.
All About Special Ordered Items
- Special Order items are products which we do not have in stock for immediate delivery.
- We only order such items from our supplier when we know we have a committed buyer. For this reason, a deposit or full payment upfront is required.
- Some Special Order items are available from our supplier immediately. Others need to be pre-ordered. The timeframes involved vary depending on the item.
- For some items, we can just include them in our next delivery. This can take anywhere between 2 weeks up to two months, depending on which supplier we use. Sometimes it may take longer if, for example, our Supplier needs to order your figure from the manufacturer.
- Drop us a message to find out how long it will take for your item to arrive.
- Pre-order dates can vary and are not guaranteed arrival dates. We list the date given by the manufacturer, but delays can and do happen. We regularly update the product listing with the latest ETA. Keep an eye on the listings after you order to see when your product is due to arrive.
- Discounts are available when you pay for your special order upfront & in full. These discounts are added automatically at the checkout.
- Payment plans are not eligible for discounts.
- Pre-orders & Special orders require us to commit to an order with a specific manufacturer which we are then liable for.
- If you cancel your order, you will forfeit your deposit or a % of the paid in full amount. This % is based on the min deposit required to start a payment plan.
- If the manufacturer is unable to fulfil your order, you will receive a full refund of your deposit or paid in full amount.
- You can view our full Refunds & Returns policy here