Master of the Universe Mini Replica Skeletors Sword
3 available for pre-ordering
ETA: Quarter 4 2021
Master of the Universe Mini Replica Skeletors Sword
A high quality officially licensed scaled prop replica of the Sword used by Skeletor in the Masters Of The Universe.
This stunning 8-inch heavy-duty scaled prop replica is moulded out of solid metal. Each scaled replica comes in collector ready to display packaging.
- 8 in / 20 cm tall
- Made of solid metal
- Officially licensed MOTU collectible
- Packaged in a luxury display box
Check out our range of Masters of the Universe figures while you are looking.
How Pre Orders Work
- Our pre-orders are available to customers within Ireland & the EU.
- Due to the high level of international customers pre-ordering & then cancelling, we no longer accept pre-order requests for customers outside of the EU.
- Any non-EU pre-orders received through our website will be cancelled & refunded.
- Pre Orders are items that have a future release date.
- Due to the ongoing COVID pandemic, we can only give a rough release date; for example Quarter 3 2021. This means it should arrive in stock with our supplier between July - September 2021.
- Pre-order dates can vary and are not guaranteed arrival dates. We list the date given by the manufacturer, but delays can and do happen.
- We regularly update the product listing with the latest ETA. Keep an eye on the listings after you order to see when your product is due to arrive.
- As soon as the item arrives at our suppliers, we will confirm a definite release date for your item.
- Our pre-order system only allows you to add & buy 1 pre-order to your cart at a time.
- The reason for this is that different collectibles may have different release dates & as a result, different shipping costs may apply to each order.
- We recognise that this is not ideal when you want to pre-order multiple items. So you can drop us a message & we can create the order for you, saving you time & effort.
- If you prefer to create your order yourself, you will need to make multiple checkout transactions. To ensure that you are not overcharged for shipping on pre-order items, please use the combine orders option during the checkout process.
- If you are ordering multiple items, you will still need to checkout 1 item at a time, however, we will email you afterwards with an updated invoice that will combine all your orders and reduce your shipping costs. No payment is due until we email you the updated invoice.
- Exceptions to this rule apply to all items which cost €50.01 & more, as they automatically qualify for free shipping.
- Free shipping is available on all orders once you spend €50 or more within the Republic of Ireland
- All items must be in stock & ship at the same time, otherwise, shipping costs apply
- We can hold & combine items for you to save on shipping costs, deposits are required
- Items ordered via the same Payment Plan will only ship, once the plan is paid in full & the items have arrived in stock
- Discounts are available when you pay for your special order upfront & in full. These discounts are added automatically at the checkout.
- Payment plans are not eligible for discounts.
- Pre-orders & Special orders require us to commit to an order with a specific manufacturer which we are then liable for.
- If you cancel your order, you will forfeit your deposit or a % of the paid in full amount. This % is based on the min deposit required to start a payment plan.
- If the manufacturer is unable to fulfil your order, you will receive a full refund of your deposit or paid in full amount.
- You can view our full Refunds & Returns policy here
Masters of the Universe
|Size in centimetres||
|Size in inches||
|Recommended Age Range||
|General Safety Warning||
Our products are intended for Adult Collectors unless otherwise stated., Products may contain sharp points, small parts, choking hazards, and other elements not suitable for children under 16 years old.
|Country of Manufacture||
WHAT IS YOUR RETURNS POLICY?
We are happy to accept returns if you simply change your mind or if it is an unsuitable gift. We do not cover the cost of return shipping in such cases, however, we can send you discounted shipping labels. The cost of such shipping labels can be paid in advance or from the balance of the refund.
If the item arrives damaged by the delivery company or is faulty, please contact us immediately so we can arrange an exchange or refund. Depending on the situation, we will cover the return shipping costs in such cases.
Simply follow the steps below:
- Items must be returned within 28 days of receiving it from the date of delivery
- Items must be unused and in their original sealed packaging
- Request a refund using this form or use the Messenger icon on the side of the page
- Depending on the postal provider we may need a pickup address, a contact number, email address, the best time for collection and a reason for the return.
- We’ll email you a return shipping label
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM
After contacting us & getting approval for a return follow the simple steps below:
- Repack the item securely within a box
- Print the return label we emailed you
- Securely attach the label to the box
- Hand the package over to our courier when they arrive to collect it or drop it off at your nearest Post Office if that method was agreed
We’ll contact you as soon as we receive and process it to advise of the refund or replacement timeframes.
We will accept only accept returns that are carried by our nominated courier. Please do not send items back to us using anyone but our approved carrier. We will not refund any postage costs if you do not follow our Refunds and Returns Policy
You can view our full Refunds & Returns policy here
Our pre-order system only allows you to add & buy 1 pre-order to your cart at a time.
The reason for this is that different collectibles may have different release dates & as a result, different shipping costs may apply to each order.
We recognise that this is not ideal when you want to pre-order multiple items. So you can drop us a message & we can create the order for you, saving you time & effort.
If you prefer to create your order yourself, you will need to make multiple checkout transactions. To ensure that you are not overcharged for shipping on pre-order items, please use the combine orders option during the checkout process.
If you are ordering multiple items, you will still need to checkout 1 item at a time, however, we will email you afterwards with an updated invoice that will combine all your orders and reduce your shipping costs. No payment is due until we email you the updated invoice.