ETA 2023 – DATE TBC
Mezco Toyz Silent Hill 2 5 Points Deluxe Figure Set
“What the hell is it? Whatever it is, it’s not human.”
5 Points presents: Silent Hill Deluxe Boxed Set featuring the Bubble Head Nurse, Red Pyramid Thing, and a diorama depicting two unique decaying Brookhaven Hospital sections!
Your worst nightmares have become personified as the horror of Silent Hill lurks behind every door, around every corner, and at the end of every dark corridor.
THE 5 POINTS SILENT HILL DELUXE BOXED SET INCLUDES:
– Bubble Head Nurse – the shrieking and gurgling monster known for her spastic movements. The Bubble Head Nurse is outfitted in a nurse’s uniform and comes with two interchangeable right arms, both of which can hold her rusted pipe accessory.
– Red Pyramid Thing – the executioner and manifestation of James Sunderland’s desire for punishment. Red Pyramid Thing is outfitted in his signature weathered smock and comes with two interchangeable right arms, both of which can hold his Great Sword or Great Spear accessories.
– One (1) rusted pipe
– One (1) Great Sword
– One (1) Great Spear
– Two (2) display bases
– The double-sided diorama features the decrepit halls of Brookhaven Hospital on one side, and the nightmarish basement of the hospital on the other side.
5 Points are Mezco’s upgrade to the articulated action figures of yesteryear. These highly detailed, posable action figures feature some of pop culture’s most familiar faces, both old and new.
5 Points Silent Hill 2 Deluxe Boxed Set is packaged collector-friendly and designed with collectors in mind.
Release dates may change. This line of figures has been consistently delayed in the past. We can only confirm an exact release date when they arrive at our suppliers & are ready to ship to us.
Check out our other Mezco Toyz here.
How Pre Orders Work
- A Pre Order is an order for a product placed before it is available for purchase.
- Our pre-orders are available to customers within Ireland & the EU.
- Due to the high level of international customers pre-ordering & then cancelling, we no longer accept pre-order requests for customers outside of the EU.
- Any non-EU pre-orders received through our website will be cancelled & refunded.
- Pre Orders are items that have a future release date.
- We list the date given by the manufacturer, but delays can and do happen. This means that arrival dates can change.
- We regularly update the product listing with the latest estimated arrival date.
- A more specific arrival date will show when we receive the shipping notification from our Supplier.
- Keep an eye on the listings after you order to see when your product is due to arrive.
- Our pre-order system only allows you to add & buy 1 pre-order to your cart at a time.
- The reason for this is that different collectibles may have different release dates & as a result, different shipping costs may apply to each order.
- We recognise that this is not ideal when you want to pre-order multiple items. So you can drop us a message & we can create the order for you, saving you time & effort.
- If you prefer to create your order yourself, you will need to make multiple checkout transactions. To ensure that you are not overcharged for shipping on pre-order items, please use the combine orders option during the checkout process.
- If you are ordering multiple items, you will still need to checkout 1 item at a time, however, we will email you afterwards with an updated invoice that will combine all your orders and reduce your shipping costs. No payment is due until we email you the updated invoice.
- Exceptions to this rule apply to all items which cost €50.01 & more, as they automatically qualify for free shipping.
- We can only hold goods for a total of 30 days.
- If your pre-order / backorder / in-stock item is all ready to ship within 30 days, then yes we can combine your order, so that you can save on shipping costs.
- If your items have different arrival dates that are outside of the 30 days, shipping fees will apply.
- Free shipping is available on all orders once you spend €50 or more within the Republic of Ireland
- All items must be in stock & ship at the same time, otherwise, shipping costs apply
- We can hold & combine items for you to save on shipping costs, deposits are required
- Items ordered via the same Payment Plan will only ship, once the plan is paid in full & the items have arrived in stock
- Discounts are available when you pay for your special order upfront & in full. These discounts are added automatically at the checkout.
- Payment plans are not eligible for discounts.
- Pre-orders & Special orders require us to commit to an order with a specific manufacturer which we are then liable for.
- If you cancel your special order/payment plan/backorder, you will forfeit your deposit. Read the full terms & conditions here
- If the manufacturer is unable to fulfil your order, you will receive a full refund of your deposit or paid in full amount.
- You can view our full Refunds & Returns policy here