NECA Back To The Future Ultimate Doc Brown Action Figure – Not Mint Discount
Great Scott! Doctor Emmett Brown, the genius behind the first time machine and one of the greatest movie characters of all time, is joining NECA’s Ultimate line.
Using the official licensed likeness of actor Christopher Lloyd, Ultimate Doc Brown is based on his 1955 appearance in Back to the Future with 2 interchangeable heads portraying a generic expression and the iconic shocked expression. To help Marty get back to 1985, Doc Brown also comes with a wrench, drawing of the flux capacitor, interchangeable hands, a blueprint of his house, and a letter from Marty!
Display-friendly window box with opening flap.
- 7 in / 18 cm tall
- Ultimate collectors edition
- Wrench, schematics & other accessories included
- Comes with two heads with different facial expressions
- Easily display from within a deluxe collector-friendly window box
Not Mint Discount Applied
The cardboard box on this product is misprinted. The colours of the box do not have a glossy finish. This is a genuine product, sourced from an EU wholesaler. The product itself is in mint condition. Please review the images of this item before buying.
The price has been reduced accordingly due to these issues.
Check out our range of NECA figures while you are looking.
Back To The Future
|Size in centimetres||
|Size in inches||
|Recommended Age Range||
|Country of Manufacture||
|General Safety Warning||
Our products are intended for Adult Collectors unless otherwise stated., Products may contain sharp points, small parts, choking hazards, and other elements not suitable for children under 16 years old.
WHAT IS YOUR RETURNS POLICY?
We are happy to accept returns if you simply change your mind or if it is an unsuitable gift. We do not cover the cost of return shipping in such cases, however, we can send you discounted shipping labels. The cost of such shipping labels can be paid in advance or from the balance of the refund.
If the item arrives damaged by the delivery company or is faulty, please contact us immediately so we can arrange an exchange or refund. Depending on the situation, we will cover the return shipping costs in such cases.
Simply follow the steps below:
- Items must be returned within 28 days of receiving it from the date of delivery
- Items must be unused and in their original sealed packaging
- Request a refund using this form or use the Messenger icon on the side of the page
- Depending on the postal provider we may need a pickup address, a contact number, email address, the best time for collection and a reason for the return.
- We’ll email you a return shipping label
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM
After contacting us & getting approval for a return follow the simple steps below:
- Repack the item securely within a box
- Print the return label we emailed you
- Securely attach the label to the box
- Hand the package over to our courier when they arrive to collect it or drop it off at your nearest Post Office if that method was agreed
We’ll contact you as soon as we receive and process it to advise of the refund or replacement timeframes.
We will accept only accept returns that are carried by our nominated courier. Please do not send items back to us using anyone but our approved carrier. We will not refund any postage costs if you do not follow our Refunds and Returns Policy
You can view our full Refunds & Returns policy here
Our pre-order system only allows you to add & buy 1 pre-order to your cart at a time.
The reason for this is that different collectibles may have different release dates & as a result, different shipping costs may apply to each order.
We recognise that this is not ideal when you want to pre-order multiple items. So you can drop us a message & we can create the order for you, saving you time & effort.
If you prefer to create your order yourself, you will need to make multiple checkout transactions. To ensure that you are not overcharged for shipping on pre-order items, please use the combine orders option during the checkout process.
If you are ordering multiple items, you will still need to checkout 1 item at a time, however, we will email you afterwards with an updated invoice that will combine all your orders and reduce your shipping costs. No payment is due until we email you the updated invoice.