NECA Friday The 13th Part 3 Ultimate Jason Action Figure
For horror fans, Friday the 13th Part III was a landmark event: not only was it the first appearance of Jasonâ€™s now-iconic hockey mask, but it was also initially released in theatres as a 3D movie! NECA is proud to present the definitive collectorâ€™s version of Jason as he appeared in the 1982 film.
This deluxe 7â€ scale action figure features over 25 points of articulation and is packed with accessories. It comes with two masks, two interchangeable head sculpts, pitchfork, wrench, knife, fire poker, harpoon gun, machete, and axe. The packaging is deluxe too, with a lenticular front window flap in honour of the filmâ€™s 3D release!
- 7 in / 18 cm tall
- Ultimate collectors edition
- Comes with multiple prop accessories
- Swap out his heads to pose Jason in various states of distress
- Easily display from within a deluxe collector-friendly window box
Check out our full range of NECA horror movie figures and accessories while you are shopping.
Friday The 13th
|Size in centimetres||
|Size in inches||
|Recommended Age Range||
|Country of Manufacture||
|General Safety Warning||
Our products are intended for Adult Collectors unless otherwise stated., Products may contain sharp points, small parts, choking hazards, and other elements not suitable for children under 16 years old.
WHAT IS YOUR RETURNS POLICY?
We are happy to accept returns if you simply change your mind or if it is an unsuitable gift. We do not cover the cost of return shipping in such cases, however, we can send you discounted shipping labels. The cost of such shipping labels can be paid in advance or from the balance of the refund.
If the item arrives damaged by the delivery company or is faulty, please contact us immediately so we can arrange an exchange or refund. Depending on the situation, we will cover the return shipping costs in such cases.
Simply follow the steps below:
- Items must be returned within 28 days of receiving it from the date of delivery
- Items must be unused and in their original sealed packaging
- Request a refund using this form or use the Messenger icon on the side of the page
- Depending on the postal provider we may need a pickup address, a contact number, email address, the best time for collection and a reason for the return.
- We’ll email you a return shipping label
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM
After contacting us & getting approval for a return follow the simple steps below:
- Repack the item securely within a box
- Print the return label we emailed you
- Securely attach the label to the box
- Hand the package over to our courier when they arrive to collect it or drop it off at your nearest Post Office if that method was agreed
We’ll contact you as soon as we receive and process it to advise of the refund or replacement timeframes.
We will accept only accept returns that are carried by our nominated courier. Please do not send items back to us using anyone but our approved carrier. We will not refund any postage costs if you do not follow our Refunds and Returns Policy
You can view our full Refunds & Returns policy here
Our pre-order system only allows you to add & buy 1 pre-order to your cart at a time.
The reason for this is that different collectibles may have different release dates & as a result, different shipping costs may apply to each order.
We recognise that this is not ideal when you want to pre-order multiple items. So you can drop us a message & we can create the order for you, saving you time & effort.
If you prefer to create your order yourself, you will need to make multiple checkout transactions. To ensure that you are not overcharged for shipping on pre-order items, please use the combine orders option during the checkout process.
If you are ordering multiple items, you will still need to checkout 1 item at a time, however, we will email you afterwards with an updated invoice that will combine all your orders and reduce your shipping costs. No payment is due until we email you the updated invoice.