Estimated Arrival: Jul – Sept 2022
NECA Gremlins Punk Mogwai Action Figure
From the classic movies Gremlins and Gremlins 2: The New Batch! NECA is bringing back some fan favourites long out of production plus adding a brand-new character. This fully poseable action figure assortment includes Gizmo, Mohawk, George, Lenny, and Daffy, plus the new Punk Mogwai (Commercial Appearance).
Each figure features ball jointed ears, necks, shoulders, forearms, wrists, hips, and fully movable eyes. A small ball carefully concealed on the back of the head allows you to move the pupils in all directions to create many different looks and expressions for your figures.
Figures stand approximately 4″ tall (in scale with 7″ figures). To celebrate the return of these mischievous creatures, the packaging has been updated to pay tribute to the classic trading cards.
- 4 in / 10 cm tall
- Fully articulated action figure
- Moveable eyes help recreate the zany poses from the movies
- Officially licensed Gremlins movie figure
- Collect all 6 figures in this wave
- Easily display from within a collector-friendly window box
Check out our full range of NECA horror movie figures and accessories while you are shopping.
How Pre Orders Work
- A Pre Order is an order for a product placed before it is available for purchase.
- Our pre-orders are available to customers within Ireland & the EU.
- Due to the high level of international customers pre-ordering & then cancelling, we no longer accept pre-order requests for customers outside of the EU.
- Any non-EU pre-orders received through our website will be cancelled & refunded.
- Pre Orders are items that have a future release date.
- We list the date given by the manufacturer, but delays can and do happen. This means that arrival dates can change.
- We regularly update the product listing with the latest estimated arrival date.
- A more specific arrival date will show when we receive the shipping notification from our Supplier.
- Keep an eye on the listings after you order to see when your product is due to arrive.
- Our pre-order system only allows you to add & buy 1 pre-order to your cart at a time.
- The reason for this is that different collectibles may have different release dates & as a result, different shipping costs may apply to each order.
- We recognise that this is not ideal when you want to pre-order multiple items. So you can drop us a message & we can create the order for you, saving you time & effort.
- If you prefer to create your order yourself, you will need to make multiple checkout transactions. To ensure that you are not overcharged for shipping on pre-order items, please use the combine orders option during the checkout process.
- If you are ordering multiple items, you will still need to checkout 1 item at a time, however, we will email you afterwards with an updated invoice that will combine all your orders and reduce your shipping costs. No payment is due until we email you the updated invoice.
- Exceptions to this rule apply to all items which cost €50.01 & more, as they automatically qualify for free shipping.
- We can only hold goods for a total of 30 days.
- If your pre-order / backorder / in-stock item is all ready to ship within 30 days, then yes we can combine your order, so that you can save on shipping costs.
- If your items have different arrival dates that are outside of the 30 days, shipping fees will apply.
- Free shipping is available on all orders once you spend €50 or more within the Republic of Ireland
- All items must be in stock & ship at the same time, otherwise, shipping costs apply
- We can hold & combine items for you to save on shipping costs, deposits are required
- Items ordered via the same Payment Plan will only ship, once the plan is paid in full & the items have arrived in stock
- Discounts are available when you pay for your special order upfront & in full. These discounts are added automatically at the checkout.
- Payment plans are not eligible for discounts.
- Pre-orders & Special orders require us to commit to an order with a specific manufacturer which we are then liable for.
- If you cancel your special order/payment plan/backorder, you will forfeit your deposit. Read the full terms & conditions here
- If the manufacturer is unable to fulfil your order, you will receive a full refund of your deposit or paid in full amount.
- You can view our full Refunds & Returns policy here