Estimated Arrival: Jul – Sept 2022
NECA Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Shadow Warriors Action Figure 2 Pack
From the 1990 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie! After wading in a puddle of radioactive waste, four radical reptiles are transformed into New York City’s greatest crime-fighting quartet.
They are raised and trained by Splinter, who was once the devoted pet of Japan’s finest Shadow Warrior – Hamato Yoshi. Yoshi’s fiercest rival was Oroku Saki, who would eventually become The Shredder. This super-articulated, 7? scale action figure 2-pack includes Yoshi and Saki, plus interchangeable arms, hands and heads, removable shirts, 8 weapons, 2 versions of Splinter and cage with a stand. Window box packaging.
- 7 in or 18 cm tall
- Each figure is fully articulated & comes with multiple accessories
- Officially licensed Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles action figures
- Packaged in a collector-friendly window box
Check out our range of NECA figures here.
How Pre Orders Work
- A Pre Order is an order for a product placed before it is available for purchase.
- Our pre-orders are available to customers within Ireland & the EU.
- Due to the high level of international customers pre-ordering & then cancelling, we no longer accept pre-order requests for customers outside of the EU.
- Any non-EU pre-orders received through our website will be cancelled & refunded.
- Pre Orders are items that have a future release date.
- We list the date given by the manufacturer, but delays can and do happen. This means that arrival dates can change.
- We regularly update the product listing with the latest estimated arrival date.
- A more specific arrival date will show when we receive the shipping notification from our Supplier.
- Keep an eye on the listings after you order to see when your product is due to arrive.
- Our pre-order system only allows you to add & buy 1 pre-order to your cart at a time.
- The reason for this is that different collectibles may have different release dates & as a result, different shipping costs may apply to each order.
- We recognise that this is not ideal when you want to pre-order multiple items. So you can drop us a message & we can create the order for you, saving you time & effort.
- If you prefer to create your order yourself, you will need to make multiple checkout transactions. To ensure that you are not overcharged for shipping on pre-order items, please use the combine orders option during the checkout process.
- If you are ordering multiple items, you will still need to checkout 1 item at a time, however, we will email you afterwards with an updated invoice that will combine all your orders and reduce your shipping costs. No payment is due until we email you the updated invoice.
- Exceptions to this rule apply to all items which cost €50.01 & more, as they automatically qualify for free shipping.
- We can only hold goods for a total of 30 days.
- If your pre-order / backorder / in-stock item is all ready to ship within 30 days, then yes we can combine your order, so that you can save on shipping costs.
- If your items have different arrival dates that are outside of the 30 days, shipping fees will apply.
- Free shipping is available on all orders once you spend €50 or more within the Republic of Ireland
- All items must be in stock & ship at the same time, otherwise, shipping costs apply
- We can hold & combine items for you to save on shipping costs, deposits are required
- Items ordered via the same Payment Plan will only ship, once the plan is paid in full & the items have arrived in stock
- Discounts are available when you pay for your special order upfront & in full. These discounts are added automatically at the checkout.
- Payment plans are not eligible for discounts.
- Pre-orders & Special orders require us to commit to an order with a specific manufacturer which we are then liable for.
- If you cancel your special order/payment plan/backorder, you will forfeit your deposit. Read the full terms & conditions here
- If the manufacturer is unable to fulfil your order, you will receive a full refund of your deposit or paid in full amount.
- You can view our full Refunds & Returns policy here