Special Order Item
Sideshow Collectibles Star Wars Action Figure 1/6 General Grievous
“I have been trained in your Jedi arts…”
Sideshow presents the General Grievous Sixth Scale Figure, ready to command your army of Star Wars™ collectibles.
Engineered with meticulous attention to detail, the General Grievous Sixth Scale Figure is fully articulated to achieve dynamic and intimidating postures, recreating all of your favourite villainous moments from the Star Wars saga. From head to toe, the Confederacy’s Supreme Commander measures 16″ tall with a detailed cybernetic body with clawed feet and multi-jointed limbs. Grievous also includes a removable grey fabric cape with a red inner lining that features pockets for storing stolen lightsabers.
The General Grievous Sixth Scale Figure includes a pair of fused arms and a pair of switch-out split arms for recreating his infamous battle stance. His articulated fingers allow for easy posing alongside the array of accessories in his armoury, including a blaster, an electro staff, and his four lightsabers with removable hilts. The figure comes with a black stand base to help balance and support any number of action-packed poses you can devise for this celebrated Star Wars villain. From his intricate mechanical composition to the weathering and battle damage on his exterior armour, General Grievous is an essential collectible for Star Wars fans of any generation.
Bring the infamous Jedi killer home to your Star Wars collection with the General Grievous Sixth Scale Figure today.
Product Size: 41 cm
All About Special Ordered Items
- Special Order items are products which we do not have in stock for immediate delivery.
- We only order such items from our supplier when we know we have a committed buyer. For this reason, a deposit or full payment upfront is required.
- Some Special Order items are available from our supplier immediately. Others need to be pre-ordered. The timeframes involved vary depending on the item.
- For some items, we can just include them in our next delivery. This can take anywhere between 2 weeks up to two months, depending on which supplier we use. Sometimes it may take longer if, for example, our Supplier needs to order your figure from the manufacturer.
- Drop us a message to find out how long it will take for your item to arrive.
- Pre-order dates can vary and are not guaranteed arrival dates. We list the date given by the manufacturer, but delays can and do happen. We regularly update the product listing with the latest ETA. Keep an eye on the listings after you order to see when your product is due to arrive.
- Discounts are available when you pay for your special order upfront & in full. These discounts are added automatically at the checkout.
- Payment plans are not eligible for discounts.
- Pre-orders & Special orders require us to commit to an order with a specific manufacturer which we are then liable for.
- If you cancel your order, you will forfeit your deposit or a % of the paid in full amount. This % is based on the min deposit required to start a payment plan.
- If the manufacturer is unable to fulfil your order, you will receive a full refund of your deposit or paid in full amount.
- You can view our full Refunds & Returns policy here