Estimated Arrival: 2022 – Consistently Delayed
Mercyful Fate Ultimates King Diamond (Classic Mercyful Fate Era) Action Figure
Do you want heavy? Super7 gives you heavy! Emerging from the darkest corner of heavy metal is the legend, King Diamond! As one of heavy music’s most revered icons, King Diamond casts an imposing presence and Super7 is honoured to welcome him to our ULTIMATES! Figures Collection.
This made-to-order deluxe 7″ highly articulated figure features King Diamond from the classic Mercyful Fate era of the early-1980s.
The figure is lavishly detailed and painted and features an epic assortment of interchangeable accessories:
- Body with a sculpted vest with leather texture detail and bullet belt
- Three (3) heads: Classic Corpse Paint, No Makeup with sunglasses, and Debut Mercyful Fate makeup (not shown)
- Soft Goods: Black Cape with red lining and high-collar, Cloth rags (not shown) for arms and wrists
- Two (2) pairs of fists
- Two (2) pairs of gripping hands (not shown)
- Two (2) pairs of Expressive hands
- One (1) right hand throwing “The Horns”
- Two (2) Necklaces: Crucifix and Pentagram Chains to go around his neck (not shown)
- Goat Skull
- Blood-filled Skull Chalice
- Bone cross Microphone
King Diamond will also come packaged in a deluxe slip case-style box. Available for a limited time, this is a must-have for all King Diamond fans! Stay heavy.
Love Super7? Be sure to check our other figures & collectibles while you are shopping.
Release dates may change. This line of figures has been consistently delayed in the past. We can only confirm an exact release date when they arrive into our suppliers & are ready to ship to us.
How Pre Orders Work
- A Pre Order is an order for a product placed before it is available for purchase.
- Our pre-orders are available to customers within Ireland & the EU.
- Due to the high level of international customers pre-ordering & then cancelling, we no longer accept pre-order requests for customers outside of the EU.
- Any non-EU pre-orders received through our website will be cancelled & refunded.
- Pre Orders are items that have a future release date.
- We list the date given by the manufacturer, but delays can and do happen. This means that arrival dates can change.
- We regularly update the product listing with the latest estimated arrival date.
- A more specific arrival date will show when we receive the shipping notification from our Supplier.
- Keep an eye on the listings after you order to see when your product is due to arrive.
- Our pre-order system only allows you to add & buy 1 pre-order to your cart at a time.
- The reason for this is that different collectibles may have different release dates & as a result, different shipping costs may apply to each order.
- We recognise that this is not ideal when you want to pre-order multiple items. So you can drop us a message & we can create the order for you, saving you time & effort.
- If you prefer to create your order yourself, you will need to make multiple checkout transactions. To ensure that you are not overcharged for shipping on pre-order items, please use the combine orders option during the checkout process.
- If you are ordering multiple items, you will still need to checkout 1 item at a time, however, we will email you afterwards with an updated invoice that will combine all your orders and reduce your shipping costs. No payment is due until we email you the updated invoice.
- Exceptions to this rule apply to all items which cost €50.01 & more, as they automatically qualify for free shipping.
- We can only hold goods for a total of 30 days.
- If your pre-order / backorder / in-stock item is all ready to ship within 30 days, then yes we can combine your order, so that you can save on shipping costs.
- If your items have different arrival dates that are outside of the 30 days, shipping fees will apply.
- Free shipping is available on all orders once you spend €50 or more within the Republic of Ireland
- All items must be in stock & ship at the same time, otherwise, shipping costs apply
- We can hold & combine items for you to save on shipping costs, deposits are required
- Items ordered via the same Payment Plan will only ship, once the plan is paid in full & the items have arrived in stock
- Discounts are available when you pay for your special order upfront & in full. These discounts are added automatically at the checkout.
- Payment plans are not eligible for discounts.
- Pre-orders & Special orders require us to commit to an order with a specific manufacturer which we are then liable for.
- If you cancel your special order/payment plan/backorder, you will forfeit your deposit. Read the full terms & conditions here
- If the manufacturer is unable to fulfil your order, you will receive a full refund of your deposit or paid in full amount.
- You can view our full Refunds & Returns policy here