Special Order Item
Super7 Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Ultimates Tyrannosaurus Dinozord Action Figure
Piloted by the Red Ranger, the Tyrannosaurus Dinozord erupts from the earth to fight the evil forces of Rita Repulsa. This mighty zord is capable of taking on Rita Repulsa’s Evil Space Aliens one-on-one! In combat, it uses its tail to hold its body up and deliver a devastating kick, and one roar can vaporize any opponent. This highly detailed, fully articulated deluxe Tyrannosaurus Dinozord ULTIMATES! figure stands 8″ tall (and even longer from head to tail!) and comes with a variety of interchangeable parts and accessories. It’s no tall “tail”- your MMPR collection calls for the Tyrannosaurus Dinozord ULTIMATES! figure!
– 2x Red Ranger Miniatures
– 2x Fists
– 2x Gripping Hands
– 2x Gripping Hands (vertical)
– 2x Relaxed Hands
– Replica Tyrannosaurus Power Coin
It will also come packaged in a deluxe slip case-style box.
- 8 in or 20 cm tall
- Each figure is fully articulated
- Includes Power coin
- Multiple hand accessories included
- Officially licensed Power Rangers action figure
- Deluxe slip-case window box
Love Super7? Be sure to check our other figures & collectibles while you are shopping.
How Backorder / Special Order Items Work
- A Backorder / Special Order is an item that we do not have in stock right now but is a product we can re-order with our supplier.
- Our Backorders & Special Orders are available to customers within Ireland & the EU.
- Due to the high level of international customers pre-ordering & then cancelling, we no longer accept pre-order requests for customers outside of the EU.
- Any non-EU orders received through our website will be cancelled & refunded.
- We have separated our Backorder / Special Order products from the main products on our website.
- Each of these items will have 1 of 2 notes on the listing "in stock & ready to ship from our supplier" or "available to backorder".
- Delivery times can vary, depending on if the item is in stock with our supplier or needs to be reordered from the manufacturer.
- "In stock & ready to ship from our supplier" means that the product is in stock with our supplier & once ordered, it will take approximately 2-3 weeks to arrive.
- "Available to backorder" means that our supplier must re-order the product from the manufacturer. These lead times vary, as some can be quite quick, while others can take months to arrive.
- You can always contact us to get an approximate arrival date. Please note that arrival dates from the manufacturer are not guaranteed arrival dates, as delays can and do happen.
- We can only hold goods for a total of 30 days.
- If your pre-order / backorder / in-stock item is all ready to ship within 30 days, then yes we can combine your order, so that you can save on shipping costs.
- If your items have different arrival dates that are outside of the 30 days, shipping fees will apply.
- Free shipping is available on all orders once you spend €50 or more within the Republic of Ireland
- All items must be in stock & ship at the same time, otherwise, shipping costs apply
- We can hold & combine items for you to save on shipping costs for a max of 30 days.
- Items ordered via the same Payment Plan will only ship, once the plan is paid in full & the items have arrived in stock
- Discounts are available when you pay for your special order upfront & in full. These discounts are added automatically at the checkout.
- Payment plans are not eligible for discounts.
- Pre-orders / Backorders / Special orders require us to commit to an order with a specific manufacturer which we are then liable for.
- If you cancel your special order/payment plan/backorder, you will forfeit your deposit. Read the full terms & conditions here
- If the manufacturer or supplier is unable to fulfil your order, you will receive a full refund of your deposit or paid in full amount.
- You can view our full Refunds & Returns policy here