Estimated Arrival: 2022 – Consistently Delayed
Super7 Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Ultimates Yellow Ranger Action Figure
The Yellow Ranger is an essential member of the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. She never shies away from her fears, especially when a fellow Ranger is in trouble, or when Mr Ticklesneezer magically comes alive! Trini Kwan was first to be chosen for the mantle of the Yellow Ranger, later transferring her powers to Aisha Campbell before leaving for the World Peace Summit. This 7″ scale highly articulated deluxe Yellow Ranger ULTIMATES! figure comes with interchangeable heads to honour both Trini and Aisha, along with multiple sets of hands, and a variety of accessories, including Power Daggers, Blade Blasters, Mr Ticklesneezer, and so much more. Represent the Sabre-toothed Tiger by adding the Yellow Ranger ULTIMATES! Figure to your MMPR collection!
– Yellow Ranger Helmet
– Trini Kwan Head
– Aisha Campbell Head
– 2x Fists
– 2x Gripping Hands
– 2x Gripping Hands (vertical)
– 2x Martial Arts Hands
– 2x Expressive Hands
– 2x Power Daggers
– 2x Power Daggers (classic toy inspired)
– Blade Blaster (classic toy inspired)
– Blade Blaster (Neutral)
– Blade Blaster (Blade)
– Blade Blaster (Gun)
– Power Crystal
– Deandra flowers
– Mr. Ticklesneezer
– Open Power Morpher
It will also come packaged in a deluxe slip case-style box.
- 7 in or 18 cm tall
- Each figure is fully articulated
- Multiple hand, heads & weapon accessories included
- Officially licensed Power Rangers action figure
- Deluxe slip-case window box
Release dates may change. This line of figures has been consistently delayed in the past. We can only confirm an exact release date when they arrive at our suppliers & are ready to ship to us.
Love Super7? Be sure to check our other figures & collectibles while you are shopping.
How Pre Orders Work
- A Pre Order is an order for a product placed before it is available for purchase.
- Our pre-orders are available to customers within Ireland & the EU.
- Due to the high level of international customers pre-ordering & then cancelling, we no longer accept pre-order requests for customers outside of the EU.
- Any non-EU pre-orders received through our website will be cancelled & refunded.
- Pre Orders are items that have a future release date.
- We list the date given by the manufacturer, but delays can and do happen. This means that arrival dates can change.
- We regularly update the product listing with the latest estimated arrival date.
- A more specific arrival date will show when we receive the shipping notification from our Supplier.
- Keep an eye on the listings after you order to see when your product is due to arrive.
- Our pre-order system only allows you to add & buy 1 pre-order to your cart at a time.
- The reason for this is that different collectibles may have different release dates & as a result, different shipping costs may apply to each order.
- We recognise that this is not ideal when you want to pre-order multiple items. So you can drop us a message & we can create the order for you, saving you time & effort.
- If you prefer to create your order yourself, you will need to make multiple checkout transactions. To ensure that you are not overcharged for shipping on pre-order items, please use the combine orders option during the checkout process.
- If you are ordering multiple items, you will still need to checkout 1 item at a time, however, we will email you afterwards with an updated invoice that will combine all your orders and reduce your shipping costs. No payment is due until we email you the updated invoice.
- Exceptions to this rule apply to all items which cost €50.01 & more, as they automatically qualify for free shipping.
- We can only hold goods for a total of 30 days.
- If your pre-order / backorder / in-stock item is all ready to ship within 30 days, then yes we can combine your order, so that you can save on shipping costs.
- If your items have different arrival dates that are outside of the 30 days, shipping fees will apply.
- Free shipping is available on all orders once you spend €50 or more within the Republic of Ireland
- All items must be in stock & ship at the same time, otherwise, shipping costs apply
- We can hold & combine items for you to save on shipping costs, deposits are required
- Items ordered via the same Payment Plan will only ship, once the plan is paid in full & the items have arrived in stock
- Discounts are available when you pay for your special order upfront & in full. These discounts are added automatically at the checkout.
- Payment plans are not eligible for discounts.
- Pre-orders & Special orders require us to commit to an order with a specific manufacturer which we are then liable for.
- If you cancel your special order/payment plan/backorder, you will forfeit your deposit. Read the full terms & conditions here
- If the manufacturer is unable to fulfil your order, you will receive a full refund of your deposit or paid in full amount.
- You can view our full Refunds & Returns policy here