Special Order Item – Estimated Arrival: Oct-Dec 2022
Trick or Treat Studios Ghoulies II Fish Ghoulie 1/1 Scale Prop Replica Puppet
They’ll get you in the end… Again!
Trick or Treat Studios is proud to present the official Ghoulies II – Fish Ghoulie Puppet Prop. This amazing puppet prop is the perfect addition to your Ghoulies II collection!
Puppeteering is done from a hole in the back to move the head and mouth.
Sculpted by Justin Mabry.
- 23 in or 58 cm tall
- 1:1 in scale puppet
- Officially licensed Ghoulies II puppet
Check out our range of Horror figures & collectibles while you are looking.
Release dates may change. This line of figures has been consistently delayed in the past. We can only confirm an exact release date when they arrive into our suppliers & are ready to ship to us.
All About Special Ordered Items
- Special Order items are products which we do not have in stock for immediate delivery.
- We only order such items from our supplier when we know we have a committed buyer. For this reason, a deposit or full payment upfront is required.
- Some Special Order items are available from our supplier immediately. Others need to be pre-ordered. The timeframes involved vary depending on the item.
- For some items, we can just include them in our next delivery. This can take anywhere between 2 weeks up to two months, depending on which supplier we use. Sometimes it may take longer if, for example, our Supplier needs to order your figure from the manufacturer.
- Drop us a message to find out how long it will take for your item to arrive.
- Pre-order dates can vary and are not guaranteed arrival dates. We list the date given by the manufacturer, but delays can and do happen. We regularly update the product listing with the latest ETA. Keep an eye on the listings after you order to see when your product is due to arrive.
- Discounts are available when you pay for your special order upfront & in full. These discounts are added automatically at the checkout.
- Payment plans are not eligible for discounts.
- Pre-orders & Special orders require us to commit to an order with a specific manufacturer which we are then liable for.
- If you cancel your order, you will forfeit your deposit or a % of the paid in full amount. This % is based on the min deposit required to start a payment plan.
- If the manufacturer is unable to fulfil your order, you will receive a full refund of your deposit or paid in full amount.
- You can view our full Refunds & Returns policy here