Special Order Item
Estimated Arrival: Jul-Sept 2023
Trick or Treat Studios Terrifier Art The Clown 1/6 Scale Action Figure
Trick or Treat Studios and Damien Leone present the Official Terrifier Art The Clown 1:6 Scale Figure!
This amazing figure features 30+ points of articulation, 4 interchangeable hands and a saw accessory! The figure is fully dressed in screen-accurate clothing and comes in a beautiful Collectors Box with a flip back window display. The figure is approximately 12″ tall.
Get the only official Art The Clown figure now!
Sculpted by Alexander Ray
- 12 in or 30 cm tall
- 16 points of articulation
- Interchangeable hands included with a screen-accurate costume
- Officially licensed Terrifier movie figure
- Packaged in a collector-friendly window box
Release dates may change. This line of figures has been consistently delayed in the past. We can only confirm an exact release date when they arrive at our suppliers & are ready to ship to us.
Check out our range of Horror figures & collectibles while you are looking.
All About Special Ordered Items
- Special Order items are products which we do not have in stock for immediate delivery.
- We only order such items from our supplier when we know we have a committed buyer. For this reason, a deposit or full payment upfront is required.
- Some Special Order items are available from our supplier immediately. Others need to be pre-ordered. The timeframes involved vary depending on the item.
- For some items, we can just include them in our next delivery. This can take anywhere between 2 weeks up to two months, depending on which supplier we use. Sometimes it may take longer if, for example, our Supplier needs to order your figure from the manufacturer.
- Drop us a message to find out how long it will take for your item to arrive.
- Pre-order dates can vary and are not guaranteed arrival dates. We list the date given by the manufacturer, but delays can and do happen. We regularly update the product listing with the latest ETA. Keep an eye on the listings after you order to see when your product is due to arrive.
- Discounts are available when you pay for your special order upfront & in full. These discounts are added automatically at the checkout.
- Payment plans are not eligible for discounts.
- Pre-orders & Special orders require us to commit to an order with a specific manufacturer which we are then liable for.
- If you cancel your order, you will forfeit your deposit or a % of the paid in full amount. This % is based on the min deposit required to start a payment plan.
- If the manufacturer is unable to fulfil your order, you will receive a full refund of your deposit or paid in full amount.
- You can view our full Refunds & Returns policy here