Estimated Arrival: October-November 2023
McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Clayface Batman & Batwoman (DC Rebirth) Gold Label Action Figure 3-Pack
Real Name: BASIL KARLO
BASIL KARLO was a famous actor, known primarily for his roles in horror films. However, when replaced as the lead in a movie, he went mad with rage. After injecting himself with an experimental anti-aging formula, he became a dangerous shape-shifter made entirely of clay. With the ability to adopt the appearance of anyone or anything, CLAYFACE has become one of BATMAN’S most powerful enemies.
Real Name: KATE KANE
Trained by the military, KATE was an heiress inspired to fight crime by the DARK KNIGHT’S example after he rescued her from a mugger. But KATE’S story is unique. One of the few openly gay superheroes, she struggles for respect in her personal life as she protects all of GOTHAM CITY’S citizens, whether they respect her or not.
Real Name: BRUCE WAYNE
As a child, BRUCE WAYNE watched as his parents were brutally killed in Gotham City’s Crime Alley. Traumatized by their deaths, he devoted his life to becoming the world’s greatest weapon against crime – the BATMAN! To become the ultimate vigilante, the DARK KNIGHT disciplined his mind and body to reach the pinnacle of mental and physical superiority in his relentless pursuit of Justice!
– Incredibly detailed 7″ scale figures based on the DC MULTIVERSE
– Designed with Ultra Articulation with up to 22 moving parts for full range of posing and play
– CLAYFACE, BATMAN and BATWOMAN are based on their looks in DC REBIRTH comics
– Accessories include two grapnel launchers and two batarangs
- 18 cm tall
- Each figure is fully articulated
- Multiple accessories included
- Officially-licensed DC Comics action figure
- Window box packaging
Check out our range of McFarlane Toys & collectibles while you are shopping.
How Pre Orders Work
- A Pre Order is an order for a product placed before it is available for purchase.
- Our pre-orders are available to customers within Ireland & the EU.
- Due to the high level of international customers pre-ordering & then cancelling, we no longer accept pre-order requests for customers outside of the EU.
- Any non-EU pre-orders received through our website will be cancelled & refunded.
- Pre Orders are items that have a future release date.
- We list the date given by the manufacturer, but delays can and do happen. This means that arrival dates can change.
- We regularly update the product listing with the latest estimated arrival date.
- A more specific arrival date will show when we receive the shipping notification from our Supplier.
- Keep an eye on the listings after you order to see when your product is due to arrive.
- Our pre-order system only allows you to add & buy 1 pre-order to your cart at a time.
- The reason for this is that different collectibles may have different release dates & as a result, different shipping costs may apply to each order.
- We recognise that this is not ideal when you want to pre-order multiple items. So you can drop us a message & we can create the order for you, saving you time & effort.
- We will refund any overpayment of shipping fees, if the pre order items arrive in stock at the same time & can be shipped together.
- Exceptions to this rule apply to all items which cost €50.01 & more, as they automatically qualify for free shipping.
- Payment plans are not available for Pre Order items
- We can only hold goods for a total of 30 days.
- If your pre-order / backorder / in-stock item is all ready to ship within 30 days, then yes we can combine your order, so that you can save on shipping costs.
- If your items have different arrival dates that are outside of the 30 days, shipping fees will apply.
- Free shipping is available on all orders once you spend €50 or more within the Republic of Ireland
- All items must be in stock & ship at the same time, otherwise, shipping costs apply
- We can hold & combine items for you to save on shipping costs, but payment is required for each item.
- Items ordered via the same Payment Plan will only ship, once the plan is paid in full & the items have arrived in stock
- Discounts are available when you pay for your special order upfront & in full. These discounts are added automatically at the checkout.
- Payment plans are not eligible for discounts.
- Pre-orders & Special orders require us to commit to an order with a specific manufacturer which we are then liable for.
- If you cancel your special order/payment plan/backorder, you will forfeit your deposit. Read the full terms & conditions here
- If the manufacturer is unable to fulfil your order, you will receive a full refund of your deposit or paid in full amount.
- You can view our full Refunds & Returns policy here