In Stock & Ready To Ship From Our Supplier
NECA Gremlins 2 Ultimate Flasher Gremlin Action Figure
Any fan of Gremlins knows the 3 simple rules: keep them out of sunlight, don’t get them wet, and never feed them after midnight. Break them and you may find yourself having to cancel Christmas dinner.
Based off of the Dorry’s Tavern scene in Gremlins, the Flasher Gremlin comes equipped with a removable fabric trench coat. Not only that, he is super loaded with new accessories, including a poker visor, poker chips, mallet, puppet, fedora, bowtie, and more, allowing you to recreate the looks of other Gremlins from the film!
Deluxe 5 panel window box packaging featuring new artwork by Jason Edmiston.
- 15 cm tall
- Ultimate collectors edition
- Comes with multiple prop accessories
- Easily display from within a deluxe collector-friendly window box
This item is ready for backorders from our UK-based supplier. They need us to order a minimum amount before shipping to us. So, while your order is in, it might take a few weeks for delivery. If you want something faster, we can do special orders, but the shipping cost for a single item from this supplier can be quite high. No need to worry about customs fees; we handle everything when we place batch orders on our side.
Check out our range of NECA figures here.
How Backorder / Special Order Items Work
- A Backorder / Special Order is an item that we do not have in stock right now but is a product we can re-order with our supplier.
- Our Backorders & Special Orders are available to customers within Ireland & the EU.
- Due to the high level of international customers pre-ordering & then cancelling, we no longer accept pre-order requests for customers outside of the EU.
- Any non-EU orders received through our website will be cancelled & refunded.
- We have separated our Backorder / Special Order products from the main products on our website.
- Each of these items will have 1 of 2 notes on the listing "in stock & ready to ship from our supplier" or "available to backorder".
- Delivery times can vary, depending on if the item is in stock with our supplier or needs to be reordered from the manufacturer.
- "In stock & ready to ship from our supplier" means that the product is in stock with our supplier & once ordered, it will take approximately 2-3 weeks to arrive.
- "Available to backorder" means that our supplier must re-order the product from the manufacturer. These lead times vary, as some can be quite quick, while others can take months to arrive.
- You can always contact us to get an approximate arrival date. Please note that arrival dates from the manufacturer are not guaranteed arrival dates, as delays can and do happen.
- We can only hold goods for a total of 30 days.
- If your pre-order / backorder / in-stock item is all ready to ship within 30 days, then yes we can combine your order, so that you can save on shipping costs.
- If your items have different arrival dates that are outside of the 30 days, shipping fees will apply.
- Free shipping is available on all orders once you spend €50 or more within the Republic of Ireland
- All items must be in stock & ship at the same time, otherwise, shipping costs apply
- We can hold & combine items for you to save on shipping costs for a max of 30 days.
- Items ordered via the same Payment Plan will only ship, once the plan is paid in full & the items have arrived in stock
- Discounts are available when you pay for your special order upfront & in full. These discounts are added automatically at the checkout.
- Payment plans are not eligible for discounts.
- Pre-orders / Backorders / Special orders require us to commit to an order with a specific manufacturer which we are then liable for.
- If you cancel your special order/payment plan/backorder, you will forfeit your deposit. Read the full terms & conditions here
- If the manufacturer or supplier is unable to fulfil your order, you will receive a full refund of your deposit or paid in full amount.
- You can view our full Refunds & Returns policy here