Special Order Item
Sideshow Collectibles The Good, The Bad and the Ugly Clint Eastwood Legacy Collection Action Figure 1/6 The Man With No Name
“You see, in this world, there’s two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.”
Sideshow presents The Man with No Name Sixth Scale Figure, the debut figure of the Clint Eastwood Legacy Collection celebrating the actor’s extensive career in film.
Based on Clint Eastwood’s appearance in Sergio Leone’s essential spaghetti Western film The Good, The Bad and the Ugly, The Man with No Name Sixth Scale Figure features a meticulously crafted, steely-eyed portrait with a non-removable hat and cigar. Called “Blondie” by Tuco, the mysterious drifter wears a custom-tailored fabric costume including a dress shirt, pants, a pistol belt with holster, a faux leather vest with faux fur lining, a neckerchief, and a removable serape.
The Man with No Name Sixth Scale Figure is articulated to allow for numerous display options utilizing the accompanying additional hands and accessories. This bounty hunter’s tools of the trade include a pistol with an embossed snake grip design, a large rifle, a rock, and spurs on the heels of his boots. The figure also comes with nine hands in total – a pair of fists, a pair of relaxed hands, a pair of gesturing hands, a right rifle-holding hand, a left rifle-supporting hand, and a right pistol-holding hand. Craft dynamic and dramatic poses for the gunslinger on your shelf of Western collectibles and pay tribute to this iconic figure in cinema.
If you’ve got a fistful of dollars burning a hole in your pocket be sure to bring home The Man with No Name Sixth Scale Figure from Sideshow’s Clint Eastwood Legacy Collection today.
Product Size: 30 cm
All About Special Ordered Items
- Special Order items are products which we do not have in stock for immediate delivery.
- We only order such items from our supplier when we know we have a committed buyer. For this reason, a deposit or full payment upfront is required.
- Some Special Order items are available from our supplier immediately. Others need to be pre-ordered. The timeframes involved vary depending on the item.
- For some items, we can just include them in our next delivery. This can take anywhere between 2 weeks up to two months, depending on which supplier we use. Sometimes it may take longer if, for example, our Supplier needs to order your figure from the manufacturer.
- Drop us a message to find out how long it will take for your item to arrive.
- Pre-order dates can vary and are not guaranteed arrival dates. We list the date given by the manufacturer, but delays can and do happen. We regularly update the product listing with the latest ETA. Keep an eye on the listings after you order to see when your product is due to arrive.
- Discounts are available when you pay for your special order upfront & in full. These discounts are added automatically at the checkout.
- Payment plans are not eligible for discounts.
- Pre-orders & Special orders require us to commit to an order with a specific manufacturer which we are then liable for.
- If you cancel your order, you will forfeit your deposit or a % of the paid in full amount. This % is based on the min deposit required to start a payment plan.
- If the manufacturer is unable to fulfil your order, you will receive a full refund of your deposit or paid in full amount.
- You can view our full Refunds & Returns policy here