The Complete Making Of Indiana Jones By J W Rinzler
From Raiders of the Lost Ark to The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
The man with the hat is back in the definitive behind-the-scenes look at the Indiana Jones epic action saga.
When George Lucas and Steven Spielberg put their heads together to create a no-holds-barred action-adventure movie, bigger-than-life hero Indiana Jones was born. The rest is breathtaking, record-breaking box-office history. Now comes an all-new Indiana Jones feature film: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. Here’s your chance to go on location for an up-close, all-access tour of the year’s most eagerly anticipated blockbuster, as well as the classics. The Complete Making of Indiana Jones is a crash course in movie magic-making-showcasing the masters of the craft and served up by veteran entertainment chroniclers J. W. Rinzler and Laurent Bouzereau. Inside you’ll find:
– exclusive on-set interviews with the entire cast and crew of Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, including Harrison Ford, Shia LaBeouf, Cate Blanchett, Ray Winstone, and John Hurt-plus director Steven Spielberg, executive producer George Lucas, screenwriter David Koepp, and the incredible production team that built some of the most fantastic sets ever.
– hundreds of full-color images storyboards, concept paintings, and set design schematics to still photos from all four films with candid action shots of the productions in progress
– an in-depth chronicle of the making of the first three Indiana Jones movies-Raiders of the Lost Ark, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, and Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade-including transcripts of the original concept meetings, cast and crew anecdotes, production photos, and information on scenes that were cut from the final films
– never-before-seen artwork and archival gems from the Lucasfilm Archives
– and much more!
Don’t miss the thrilling new movie or this definitive making-of-opus. It’s as essential to fans as that trusty bullwhip is to Indy!
- Published by Ebury Press, 2008
- Hardcover book
- English language
Item Condition: Collector’s Copy
- A book, comic or graphic novel that has obvious flaws from previous ownership. While in overall good shape, the comic may show some of the following: -Dog ears on some pages -Creases in the spine & blunt corners from reading -A bend or crease on the covers or internal pages. -Loss of glossy finish or non-white pages due to age / incorrect storage. Suitable for Collectors who like to read comics & novels to catch up on back issues.
- Digital & coupon codes may not work as these are pre-owned comics
Please note comic book & magazine sales are excluded from our refunds & returns policy.
Be sure to check out our other back-issue comics while you are shopping.