Estimated Arrival: Next Order Arrives End Of July 2023
The Witcher Toxicity Poisoning Video Game Poster
This poster by GB Eye / ABYstyle is perfect for the bedroom, games room or any of your favourite spaces!
- Laminated paper: 170g/m²
- Dimensions: 91.5 x 61 cm
- 100% officially licensed
- Dispatched rolled & in a postal tube
Check out our range of posters & home decor while you are shopping.
How Pre Orders Work
What Is A Pre Order Item?
- A Pre Order is an order for a product placed before it is available for purchase.
Who Can Place A Pre Order
- Our pre-orders are available to customers within Ireland & the EU.
- Due to the high level of international customers pre-ordering & then cancelling, we no longer accept pre-order requests for customers outside of the EU.
- Any non-EU pre-orders received through our website will be cancelled & refunded.
- Pre Orders are items that have a future release date.
- We list the date given by the manufacturer, but delays can and do happen. This means that arrival dates can change.
- We regularly update the product listing with the latest estimated arrival date.
- A more specific arrival date will show when we receive the shipping notification from our Supplier.
- Keep an eye on the listings after you order to see when your product is due to arrive.
Can I Combine Pre Order Items?
- Our pre-order system only allows you to add & buy 1 pre-order to your cart at a time.
- The reason for this is that different collectibles may have different release dates & as a result, different shipping costs may apply to each order.
- We recognise that this is not ideal when you want to pre-order multiple items. So you can drop us a message & we can create the order for you, saving you time & effort.
- We will refund any overpayment of shipping fees, if the pre order items arrive in stock at the same time & can be shipped together.
- Exceptions to this rule apply to all items which cost €50.01 & more, as they automatically qualify for free shipping.
Pre Orders & Payment Plans
- Payment plans are not available for Pre Order items
Can I Combine Backorders / Pre-Orders & In- Stock Items?
- We can only hold goods for a total of 30 days.
- If your pre-order / backorder / in-stock item is all ready to ship within 30 days, then yes we can combine your order, so that you can save on shipping costs.
- If your items have different arrival dates that are outside of the 30 days, shipping fees will apply.
- Free shipping is available on all orders once you spend €50 or more within the Republic of Ireland
- All items must be in stock & ship at the same time, otherwise, shipping costs apply
- We can hold & combine items for you to save on shipping costs, but payment is required for each item.
- Items ordered via the same Payment Plan will only ship, once the plan is paid in full & the items have arrived in stock
- Discounts are available when you pay for your special order upfront & in full. These discounts are added automatically at the checkout.
- Payment plans are not eligible for discounts.
- Pre-orders & Special orders require us to commit to an order with a specific manufacturer which we are then liable for.
- If you cancel your special order/payment plan/backorder, you will forfeit your deposit. Read the full terms & conditions here
- If the manufacturer is unable to fulfil your order, you will receive a full refund of your deposit or paid in full amount.
- You can view our full Refunds & Returns policy here
There are no reviews yet.