In Stock & Ready To Ship From Our Supplier
NECA Friday The 13th Part 2 Ultimate Jason Voorhees Action Figure
From the Friday the 13th fear franchise, we present the definitive collector’s version of Jason as he appeared in Part 2 — featuring a 100% brand new Ultimate body!
This deluxe 7” scale action figure has two interchangeable heads and over 25 points of articulation. It’s loaded with accessories, too: campfire, his mother’s severed head, machete and knife, pick axe, spear, and pitchfork.
Collector-friendly window box packaging with opening flap.
- 18 cm tall
- Fully articulated to create great poses
- Includes interchangeable heads & accessories
- Officially licensed Freddy vs Jason action figure
- Packaged in a collector-friendly window box
This item is ready for backorders from our UK-based supplier. They need us to order a minimum amount before shipping to us. So, while your order is in, it might take a few weeks for delivery. If you want something faster, we can do special orders, but the shipping cost for a single item from this supplier can be quite high. No need to worry about customs fees; we handle everything when we place batch orders on our side.
Check out our range of NECA figures here.
How Backorder / Special Order Items Work
- A Backorder / Special Order is an item that we do not have in stock right now but is a product we can re-order with our supplier.
- Our Backorders & Special Orders are available to customers within Ireland & the EU.
- Due to the high level of international customers pre-ordering & then cancelling, we no longer accept pre-order requests for customers outside of the EU.
- Any non-EU orders received through our website will be cancelled & refunded.
- We have separated our Backorder / Special Order products from the main products on our website.
- Each of these items will have 1 of 2 notes on the listing "in stock & ready to ship from our supplier" or "available to backorder".
- Delivery times can vary, depending on if the item is in stock with our supplier or needs to be reordered from the manufacturer.
- "In stock & ready to ship from our supplier" means that the product is in stock with our supplier & once ordered, it will take approximately 2-3 weeks to arrive.
- "Available to backorder" means that our supplier must re-order the product from the manufacturer. These lead times vary, as some can be quite quick, while others can take months to arrive.
- You can always contact us to get an approximate arrival date. Please note that arrival dates from the manufacturer are not guaranteed arrival dates, as delays can and do happen.
- We can only hold goods for a total of 30 days.
- If your pre-order / backorder / in-stock item is all ready to ship within 30 days, then yes we can combine your order, so that you can save on shipping costs.
- If your items have different arrival dates that are outside of the 30 days, shipping fees will apply.
- Free shipping is available on all orders once you spend €50 or more within the Republic of Ireland
- All items must be in stock & ship at the same time, otherwise, shipping costs apply
- We can hold & combine items for you to save on shipping costs for a max of 30 days.
- Items ordered via the same Payment Plan will only ship, once the plan is paid in full & the items have arrived in stock
- Discounts are available when you pay for your special order upfront & in full. These discounts are added automatically at the checkout.
- Payment plans are not eligible for discounts.
- Pre-orders / Backorders / Special orders require us to commit to an order with a specific manufacturer which we are then liable for.
- If you cancel your special order/payment plan/backorder, you will forfeit your deposit. Read the full terms & conditions here
- If the manufacturer or supplier is unable to fulfil your order, you will receive a full refund of your deposit or paid in full amount.
- You can view our full Refunds & Returns policy here