NECA Predator Ultimate Alpha Predator 100th Edition Action Figure
To commemorate the release of over 100 different Predator figures comes the very first original design and concept by NECA, the Alpha Predator!
In place of the traditional tech, gadgets, and armour worn by other Yautja, the Alpha’s attire takes on a more insect-like appearance; a subtle homage to the original 1987 Predator design. Standing 20 cm tall with over 30 points of articulation, the Ultimate Alpha Predator is an entirely new sculpt kitted out with an array of accessories including a removable mask, hook, gauntlets, and 3 pairs of interchangeable hands. Classic Predator weapons such as the wrist blades, staff, and shuriken, have been reimagined to fit his unique theme.
Deluxe Ultimate Packaging with new artwork by Jason Edmiston and an original origin story!
- 8 in / 20 cm tall
- Ultimate collectors edition
- Comes with multiple prop accessories
- Easily display from within a deluxe collector-friendly window box
Love horror? Check out our other scary collectibles too.
|Size in centimetres||
|Recommended Age Range||
|Country of Manufacture||
|General Safety Warning||
Our products are intended for Adult Collectors unless otherwise stated., Products may contain sharp points, small parts, choking hazards, and other elements not suitable for children under 16 years old.
WHAT IS YOUR RETURNS POLICY?
You can return an item if you simply change your mind, if it is an unsuitable gift or if it is damaged or faulty. The item will be refunded once we receive it back. We offer FREE returns to all of our customers. Please note our Booty Boxes are sale items and are excluded from this policy.
Simply follow the steps below:
- Items must be returned within 28 days of receiving it from the date of delivery
- Items must be unused and in their original sealed packaging
- Request a refund using this form or use the Messenger icon on the side of the page
- We will need a pickup address, a contact number, the best time for collection and a reason for the return.
- We’ll email you a return shipping label
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM & HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Returns are FREE and easy! Follow the simple steps below:
- Repack the item securely within a box
- Print the return label we emailed you
- Securely attach the label to the box
- Hand the package over to our courier when they arrive to collect it
We’ll contact you as soon as we receive and process it to advise of the refund or replacement timeframes.
We will accept only accept returns that are carried by our nominated courier. Please do not send items back to us using anyone but our approved carrier. We will not refund any postage costs if you do not follow our Refunds and Returns Policy.
You can view our full Refunds & Returns policy here
- Our pre-order system only allows you to add & buy 1 pre-order to your cart at a time.
- The reason for this is that different collectibles may have different release dates & as a result, different shipping costs may apply to each order.
- We recognise that this is not ideal when you want to pre-order multiple items. So you can drop us a message & we can create the order for you, saving you time & effort.
- If you prefer to create your order yourself, you will need to make multiple checkout transactions. To ensure that you are not overcharged for shipping on pre-order items, please use the combine orders option during the checkout process.
- If you are ordering multiple items, you will still need to checkout 1 item at a time, however, we will email you afterwards with an updated invoice that will combine all your orders and reduce your shipping costs. No payment is due until we email you the updated invoice.
Make your offer
- Our make an offer listings, allow you to make us an offer that is lower than the advertised asking price. It will only appear on certain items.
- Make your offer & add your item to your cart, proceed to the checkout.
- Complete the checkout process, by completing your billing & shipping address.
- Only include products with the make an offer option in your cart. This will ensure that you do not pay for your order until your offer is approved.
- Fixed priced listings should be purchased in a separate order. Use the Combine Orders & Reduce Shipping Costs payment option to avoid paying for everything until we approve or decline your offer.
- Once you checkout we will receive your offer.
Approved / Declined Offers
- We will either approve or decline your offer.
- Approved offers, will result in a payment invoice being emailed to you. You will need to pay your invoice within 24 hours or we will make the item available for sale again.
- Declined offers, will result in a cancelled order emailed being sent to you.