Estimated Arrival: Quarter 1 2024
Jada Ultra Street Fighter II Evil Ryu Action Figure SDCC 2023 Exclusive
Get ready for the ultimate showdown in a world where street fighting is the main event. Officially licensed from CAPCOM – dive into the world of gaming culture, nostalgia, and action with your favourite characters from the iconic Street Fighter II video game. After succumbing to the Satsui no Hado, Ryu’s evil half is awakened. Now he is ready to take on any fight using only violence.
This highly detailed and articulated 1/12th scale figure comes with 3 interchangeable head sculpts, 2 sets of hands, 2 Hadouken effect pieces with stand, and 2 stage diorama pieces and comes packaged in a premium collector’s packaging.
- 15 cm tall
- Fully articulated to create great poses
- Includes Interchangeable heads, hands, & other accessories
- Officially licensed Street Fighter action figure
- Packaged in a collector-friendly deluxe window box
Check out our range of Gaming figures while you are looking.
How Pre Orders Work
- A Pre Order is an order for a product placed before it is available for purchase.
- Our pre-orders are available to customers within Ireland & the EU.
- Due to the high level of international customers pre-ordering & then cancelling, we no longer accept pre-order requests for customers outside of the EU.
- Any non-EU pre-orders received through our website will be cancelled & refunded.
- Pre Orders are items that have a future release date.
- We list the date given by the manufacturer, but delays can and do happen. This means that arrival dates can change.
- We regularly update the product listing with the latest estimated arrival date.
- A more specific arrival date will show when we receive the shipping notification from our Supplier.
- Keep an eye on the listings after you order to see when your product is due to arrive.
- Our pre-order system only allows you to add & buy 1 pre-order to your cart at a time.
- The reason for this is that different collectibles may have different release dates & as a result, different shipping costs may apply to each order.
- We recognise that this is not ideal when you want to pre-order multiple items. So you can drop us a message & we can create the order for you, saving you time & effort.
- We will refund any overpayment of shipping fees, if the pre order items arrive in stock at the same time & can be shipped together.
- Exceptions to this rule apply to all items which cost €50.01 & more, as they automatically qualify for free shipping.
- Payment plans are not available for Pre Order items
- We can only hold goods for a total of 30 days.
- If your pre-order / backorder / in-stock item is all ready to ship within 30 days, then yes we can combine your order, so that you can save on shipping costs.
- If your items have different arrival dates that are outside of the 30 days, shipping fees will apply.
- Free shipping is available on all orders once you spend €50 or more within the Republic of Ireland
- All items must be in stock & ship at the same time, otherwise, shipping costs apply
- We can hold & combine items for you to save on shipping costs, but payment is required for each item.
- Items ordered via the same Payment Plan will only ship, once the plan is paid in full & the items have arrived in stock
- Discounts are available when you pay for your special order upfront & in full. These discounts are added automatically at the checkout.
- Payment plans are not eligible for discounts.
- Pre-orders & Special orders require us to commit to an order with a specific manufacturer which we are then liable for.
- If you cancel your special order/payment plan/backorder, you will forfeit your deposit. Read the full terms & conditions here
- If the manufacturer is unable to fulfil your order, you will receive a full refund of your deposit or paid in full amount.
- You can view our full Refunds & Returns policy here