Estimated Arrival: Late December 2023 / January 2023
NECA Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Mirage Comics) Battle Damaged Shredder Action Figure
Based on the original Eastman & Laird Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles comic books from Mirage Studios! Oroku Saki has inherited the role of The Shredder from his fallen brother, Oroku Nagi. The bitter rivalry between the Oroku and Hamato clans rages on, and The Foot will stop at nothing until their former master is avenged. This battle-damaged 7″ scale action figure includes interchangeable hands, an extra head, a thermite grenade, and a destroyed gauntlet. Comes in special comic-book tribute window box packaging illustrated by Kevin Eastman.
- 18 cm tall
- Comes with multiple weapon accessories
- Officially licensed TMNT collectible
- Easily display from within a deluxe collector-friendly window box
Check out our full range of NECA Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles figures and accessories while you are shopping.
How Pre Orders Work
- A Pre Order is an order for a product placed before it is available for purchase.
- Our pre-orders are available to customers within Ireland & the EU.
- Due to the high level of international customers pre-ordering & then cancelling, we no longer accept pre-order requests for customers outside of the EU.
- Any non-EU pre-orders received through our website will be cancelled & refunded.
- Pre Orders are items that have a future release date.
- We list the date given by the manufacturer, but delays can and do happen. This means that arrival dates can change.
- We regularly update the product listing with the latest estimated arrival date.
- A more specific arrival date will show when we receive the shipping notification from our Supplier.
- Keep an eye on the listings after you order to see when your product is due to arrive.
- Our pre-order system only allows you to add & buy 1 pre-order to your cart at a time.
- The reason for this is that different collectibles may have different release dates & as a result, different shipping costs may apply to each order.
- We recognise that this is not ideal when you want to pre-order multiple items. So you can drop us a message & we can create the order for you, saving you time & effort.
- We will refund any overpayment of shipping fees, if the pre order items arrive in stock at the same time & can be shipped together.
- Exceptions to this rule apply to all items which cost €50.01 & more, as they automatically qualify for free shipping.
- Payment plans are not available for Pre Order items
- We can only hold goods for a total of 30 days.
- If your pre-order / backorder / in-stock item is all ready to ship within 30 days, then yes we can combine your order, so that you can save on shipping costs.
- If your items have different arrival dates that are outside of the 30 days, shipping fees will apply.
- Free shipping is available on all orders once you spend €50 or more within the Republic of Ireland
- All items must be in stock & ship at the same time, otherwise, shipping costs apply
- We can hold & combine items for you to save on shipping costs, but payment is required for each item.
- Items ordered via the same Payment Plan will only ship, once the plan is paid in full & the items have arrived in stock
- Discounts are available when you pay for your special order upfront & in full. These discounts are added automatically at the checkout.
- Payment plans are not eligible for discounts.
- Pre-orders & Special orders require us to commit to an order with a specific manufacturer which we are then liable for.
- If you cancel your special order/payment plan/backorder, you will forfeit your deposit. Read the full terms & conditions here
- If the manufacturer is unable to fulfil your order, you will receive a full refund of your deposit or paid in full amount.
- You can view our full Refunds & Returns policy here